Accounting office in Warsaw and Katowice. Tax advisors, auditors, attorneys, corporate lawyers, accountants and experts in the field of human resources, payroll, controlling and management.
Is the headquarters of the company for which you are looking professional accounting, tax advisory or legal services located in Katowice, Warsaw or a neighbouring city? Or do you need to conduct an audit, investigate a financial statement or optimize business processes? You are in the right place. Here are seven reasons why it is worth to use services provided by GLC.
1..In the field of accounting services, GLC is a big, modern and proved accounting office. Our highly qualified accountants working in our offices in Warsaw and Katowice (or in client’s headquarters because one of the forms of cooperation can be outsourcing, co-sourcing, accounting supervision, support or partial takeover of processes or hire of an employee) are always supported by a tax advisor and an auditor. Quality and the highest level of provided services by our accounting office is confirmed by the third place we have obtained in the nationwide competition Accounting Leader (Lider Księgowości), which rewards the most knowledgeable accountants and presents modern approaches of accounting departments and offices.
GLC Accounting Office offers service of Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T) and our competence in the field of accounting exceed standard frameworks. If necessary we work on systems of our client’s accounting offices, such as enova365, SAP, Symfonia, Comarch ERP XL and Optima, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX, Streamsoft, ELELCO, Subiekt GT and Rewizor GT and BPSC.
2. As an accounting office consisting of experienced tax advisors, we defend the rights of taxpayers and care about their interests and security. Through comprehensive services in the field of tax advisory for business entities, our tax advisors relieve clients from daily, complex tasks associated with running a business.
GLC Tax office helps business owners to deal with the high volatility of tax law, divergence of interpretation and not always favourable attitude of the tax authorities. The position of our tax office is confirmed by our high places achieved in the national industry rankings.
3. We are one of the few firms which offer services that involve attorneys, lawyers, tax advisors and auditors at the same time. This allows for suggested solutions and strategy to be regularly verified for compliance with the law and binding them tax obligations. Our designed activities are not only legal but also as a cost-effective result for companies.
GLC Law Firm specialises in corporate law. We are fluent in mechanisms related to the functioning of companies and processes occurring in them and each case is treated individually as a separate project. In each project’s execution, there is a dedicated team of experts under the supervision of one of our law firm’s partners.
4. We work as a team and in a project system design on duties entrusted by our clients. In the process of providing services, including tasks performed by the accounting office, there are always at least two experts supervised by a manager. By involving several employees at the same time to provide services, there is always one person available for a client. This allows consulting on issues regardless of whether one of the involved people are in a meeting, outside of the office, on vacation or sick leave.
In addition, we guarantee substantive and practical reparation of all our employees who besides their professional qualifications (lawyer, tax advisor, auditor, restructuring advisor) have directional education and constantly improve their skills through participation in specialised training.
5. Our quality of services and guarantee of timeliness and security of shared information and data is confirmed through implementation and compliance with ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 27001/2013. On top of this, the range and amount of liability insurance exceed the legal requirements—it is on the maximum possible level.
6. We focus on fast and efficient communication with our customers during meetings, teleconferences and through e-mail communication or telephone. We optionally offer to clients of our legal, tax and accounting office access to IT tools which can track progress, show certain reports and data, obtain information about issues, outsource another task or can be used to simply communicate.
7. We have experience in serving clients from various industries (automotive, robotics and automation, mining, energy, IT, logistics) and profiles of activity (trade, services, manufacturing, association). The same applies to services provided by the accounting office and tasks performed by tax advisors, lawyers, attorneys, auditors and specialists in the field of controlling, management accounting, human resources, and payroll.
GLC Katowice GLC Warsaw GLC Poland Accounting Office Accounting Services Tax Advisor Tax Office Attorney Lawyer for companies Auditor Audi Controlling Management Accounting Payroll Interim management