Optimization of business processes
Analysis and optimization of business processes in the company enables the maximum use of financial, human, organizational and IT resources. It helps to plan and fulfill business strategy, verify it in order to improve the company’s competitiveness on the market. This provides the management with tools that enhance the effort of profit maximization.
Optimization of business processes carried out by GLC specialists includes:
- Audit of the company and its processes
- Preparation and identification of process maps and jobs performed in the various centers of action
- Proposals for optimization of resources (including knowledge and information)
- Identification of duplication
- Organization of operations and procedures
- Preparation of procedures and tools to facilitate and improve work, basing on the available IT tools in the company
- Organization of the circulation of information in the company
- Use of the full range of available software and development of custom office based applications, among others, spreadsheets and databases
Analysis and optimization of business processes may cover entire functioning of the company and its selected areas, e.g. the administration and workflow, accounting, production, sales and IT processes. It can be done through:
- Official audit of the company – GLC specialist visits individual departments and through direct interview with the employees gains knowledge about the processes occurring in the company
- Research “mystery worker” – GLC specialist is introduced as a new employee in the company and for a limited time gains incognito information about the processes and activities that take place in the enterprise. This option typically allows for more meaningful results.
The summary of business process optimization services is a report containing:
- Visualization of the processes currently taking place in the company
- Suggestions for improvement processes along with graphical presentation of the final result
- A detailed description of the recommended actions and solutions leading to desirable changes in the functioning of the company
- List of threats that may prevent the optimization of business processes and methods of their reduction.
The key to effective optimization processes is the involvement of personnel from various levels of organization. Therefore, our solutions take into account the suggestions and ideas from both managers and employees to improve the functioning of individual areas.